When your adventure ends, your story does not. Live the next page better than the last. Your story ends when you decide.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Spring break is done- back to hamline.
I have decided i'm horrible with this...I always forget about it. Then again i'm in college and nothing really changes or is too exciting. Well, I have almost all my applications in to the universities over seas and then i'll just have a long wait to hear back. It has also been quite time consuming and the UCAS application system has put me in a rut more then I can count. Aside from that I am also busy with a research project for my gender of sociology class. My topic is: Social Attitudes on Homosexuality and Transfolk in the UK and ireland. I will present it this wednesday. I actually have a very busy week tis week and am hoping it goes smoothly. Monday I will need to prepare my research project and write a paper for my theater class on the movie The Hours. Tuesday, the paper is due along with a analytical statement on the film Salaam Bombay which i still need to see. I also have my voice/part testing for choir on the Israeli folk tune Hava Nagila. I'm dreading it! Wednesday I have my presentation in the morning then that afternoon and early evening I have rehearsal at a different concert hall that I still need to find. Thursday will be my 19th birthday, fairly insignificant, but only 2 years left until I can drink... in public. Friday will be a a nice quick day, with a short rehearsal then Women Voice. I think all the pieces sound nice except the hindi piece that no one can pronounce correctly. The original artist as plan to attend... oh bless her soul, and her ears :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment