Before I eft for Hamline my mom told me she was going to leave me alone for 6 weeks so I could adjust. A week and a half later she called and wanted to take me out for dinner then grocery shopping. Across the ocean I will do everything for myself. I will grow up. I will post more frequently once I'm settled.
When your adventure ends, your story does not. Live the next page better than the last. Your story ends when you decide.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
21 days
I have 21 days left before I move to Ireland. I honestly don't know if I am ready to live on my own, in addition into another country. So many questions constantly go through my mind. Three months ago I cried myself to sleep almost every night, knowing that when I saw goodbye to certain family members, it will be the last time I see them. Now, with 21 days ago, I cannot sleep through the night. I wake up at three or four in the morning to make lists of what I need to be done, or lie in bed just thinking of what I will be doing or who I will meet and if I will be happy. I think of all the stuff I am not able to do here without asking a lot of questions. I couldn't grow up here with my parents so close by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment