Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1 month left!

I am less then a month before I move to Cork, Ireland. I am sooooo excited and the same amount nervous. I am currently working to figure out health insurance. After much stress, my parents told me they were figuring it out by talking to our family friends from Scotland. He said he was getting in touch with his "Irish Guys" so that will be a huge help. I am going to start packing shortly as I have to ship a bunch of stuff over, which is slightly worrying as I have not seen my apartment so I don't know how big it is. All in all I cannot wait! I will be back at Christmas then the summer if I don't have a job. This year is going to be a roller coater in all directions. I am going to a country knowing no one, living completely on my own for the first time ever, and being completely alone for a while. Oh well. I can and will do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment