Monday, September 20, 2010

Paris (Finally) June 7-10

Our last stop on our trip with exception for our very last short stint in Cork-how I miss thee! Paris was stunnin! Alexis and I spent over 60 US dollars in a candy shop over three days- that is 60 dollars each! Real French bon bons- to die for! The cafes were great, but we found ourselves in the ever so familiar starbucks. It was nice actually as Cork didn't have a starbucks or US fav, caribou. The shopping was great of course and I got even more cute outfits! We saw loadsa things including the Eiffle Tower, Versaille, the arch, Notre Dame, Musee de Orsay, and the Musee de Lourve. And how could I forget!? We saw the Catacombs- one of my favourite parts of Paris! It is the largest mass grave in history with seven million bodies buried in there. We took a boat tour which was very cool and relaxing. The sun was out nearly the entire stay which made for great walking and exploring. Here are a few pics:












No comments:

Post a Comment