Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mabel is 2 months!

Mabel turned 2 months old on July 27th. She is growing so much everyday. I got emotional putting away her newborn outfits into a box for later use... in several years! The outfit I brought her home in looked so small and I realized she is no longer a newborn but an infant. She doesn't have the same pink skin, tiny wrinkly hands, or the little face with no cheeks. So glad she is healthy and growing, but so sad it is flying by. I gold her tight everyday and wish for a moment we could stay like that forever, to always be able to hold her close and in my arms like I do in the early days of her life. She has her shots when she is 2 months and 1 weeks. Here are some "old" versus new pictures of my little miss. (will get to this)

No comments:

Post a Comment