I am currently taking a break from making picture boards for my little sister's high school graduation party. It is tomorrow, June 6, the day i graduated in 2008. I always think time drags on and i'll never be where i want soon enough. Wrong. I have been out of college for a few weeks now and still can't believe my first year is over. The days went by so fast, even when i had busy work, they were never slow. I look at my sister, a whole 14 months younger then me, and think how childish she still is at 18, how her worries are childish as well. I was the same way a year ago. I lived nearly on my own for a year, spent time a way from the fam, and grew up ten years in one. For the first time in my life i missed my childhood and playing with my barbies in my basement without a care in the world. i would love to go back, but that would mean secondary school all over again. It's truly weird how fast time goes and how you grow up so fast as soon as you're pushed into a different world. I am so excited for her to go to one of the best liberal arts colleges, experience life, and to mature and succeed. She will do all of the above as well. No doubt there.
Hannah-
It's supposed to be 49 degrees and rainy tomorrow... in june. Gotta love MN right? Congrats to all those graduating in 2009 and best of luck... and just remember... class of 2008 is still and always will be better! :)
Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment