Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beginning of Second Term



Well, i am officially a horrible blogger. Last time was December 6, almost 2 moths ago.

Anyways, second term has taken off with a great start! I love my new classes and my smaller schedule. If everything goes well, I will onyl have one year left as an undergrad after this year! I am currently taking: Mixed Economics of Personal Welfare and State, Philosophical Issues in Social Science, Sociology of Deviance, Sociology of Irish Society, Sociology of Education, Learning, and work, Economics of Spocial Policy 1, and Foundations in Sociological Theory. In a year in a half i will hopefully get my Bachelor's of Social Science Degree. I just recived career planning info from college and I don't know ywt if I want to attend college a fourth year for a teaching cert in Cork, Dublin, or if I should move back to America. I guess only time knows.

Other then that-
The weather has been beautiful for the last half of January! Better than any Minnesota winter I have experienced! It has been in the high 30's to high 40's the past couple of weeks. And quite a bit of sun! There is of course rain here and there and plenty of couldy patches throughout the day, but warm and sunny- (keep in mind I'm form Minnesota!)

Problem-
For the past 3 days, almost 4 now, my apartment has had absolutely no running water. The only vailable water is frm the kitchen tap, but the showers-all of them- are bone dry. It has been almost 3 day... I need water lol. The only other problem I have at the mopment is with my professor in Irish Society. He insists on calling me Meegan. When he took attendence and said is Megan (Meegan) here I simple said "Megan, here." He then stood up and said he did not approve of his students correcting him and that he knew more than any of us. He his a bit spastic.


All for now!
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Correcting a teacher is bad, but mispronouncing a student's name on purpose is worse.

    Hope you enjoy County Cork. My Grandfather was from Banteer and some of the family is still there.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete