
Hello! Not too much is new aside from the change in weather and the fact I am now beginning with success my new year's resolution! January was very cold and rainy with ice most of the month. Not too pleaseant. Better then MN, but not the gorgeous winter an Irish man had told me I would experience. Well it is February and the sun has been out, it has been sunny, and I have been spending many weekends down by the lake or lough running or watching the swans. It has been stunning! I only have 5.5 weeks of classes left before I have April off to study for exams that begin in May. Not looking forward to that.
I am however, looking forward to my little trip planned with a friend in just a littl over a week. We will be heading to Dublin for Thursday night for a fun night out, then to Glasgow and Edinburgh, and back to Dublin for a night the following Monday before heading back to Cork! I am very excited to get back to Scotland!
For my resolution i decided toeat healthy and lose weight. So my dad, step-dad, and others thought they would help by sending my godiva chocolates... and loads of them! And I also discovered creme eggs and they are not helping either!
The pictures are not in order but are of St. Finbarr's cathedral- most beautiul one I have ever seen!. Blarny castle and gardens, and the sign of the main gate at ucc.
No comments:
Post a Comment